Hey girls! I always used to wear black eyeliner everyday and some eyeshadow, but now I don’t feel like spending too much time on drawing the wing while I prefer just some eyeshadow to emphatize my eyes. This is the make-up I’ve been wearing in the last days at work.
What I used:
- KIKO Skin Trainer CC Blur (light)
- ESSENCE Contour Powder Kit
- WUNDERBROW in Auburn
- MAKEUP REVOLUTION Fortune Favors the Brave (black eyeshadow)
- BURBERRY Effortless Kohl Eyeliner
- SEPHORA Translucent Powder
- BURBERRY Bold Lash Mascara
- VICTORIA’S SECRET Lip Stain (Tease)
In fifteen/twenty minutes I am ready without tons of makeup on my face, so it won’t feel heavy over the day. I don’t like being umcomfortable at work, so I try to wear less makeup possibile as I know it may make my skin oily during the day, but I still want to look good.
What do you usually wear when you have to stay closed in a shop or office all day? And what are your favorite products for everyday use? Comment below! 💜